- Sponsored by Project Wisdom, there will be a task each day to promote environmental awareness.
- .5 a sponsored hour for each day you participate in
- To prove participation you MUST post to twitter with the hashtag #hhsgreenthumb @NHSHusky
- Posting to the hashtag will ALSO put you into a raffle done by Project Wisdom.
The Days & Their Requirements:
- 4/24 Meatless Monday
- go the entire day without consuming any meat.
- Post a picture of all of your meals throughout the day to prove you went meatless!
- 4/25 Trashless Tuesday
- Carry around your trash for the day in a bag, the goal is to have the least waste possible!
- Post a picture of your bag at the end of the day
- 4/26 Watch your Water Wednesday
- Bring a reusable water bottle and be aware of your daily water consumption, trying to conserve as much as you can.
- 4/27 Techless Thursday
- Post to the hashtag your battery life at the end of the school day without charging to compete to see who has the highest.
- 4/28 Carpool Friday
- Carpool with an extra person.