We had a very successful meeting today! Here’s a little run-down for those of you that missed it or for those that have short-term memory like myself. We’ve also linked the PowerPoint (design creds to VP Basit Ahmad) so you can check that out as well.
From our Committees
Upcoming service opportunities:
- Interest meeting on December 17th after school to assist in building shelters for stray cats.
- Book fair from December 10th to December 13th at the NC State Fairgrounds.
- Meal Packaging event at Wellspring Church on November 22nd
- Upcoming enrichment opportunities:
- Town of Wake Forest Christmas Day Parade on Saturday December 12 at 1 P.M.
- WRAL Raleigh Christmas Parade (beginning on Hillsborough Street)on November 21st at 9:40 A.M.
- Band Concert on December 17th at Heritage
- Chorus Concert on December 15th at Heritage
- It is now more important than ever that you sign up for our NHS Remind as this is the way we will be distributing the link for attendance at the beginning of every meeting. You wouldn’t want to miss out on the PRIZE that we are now giving to the first people to sign in! Our winners from today were Paige Kwiatek and Amanda Lugo, congrats!
- We have a new website! (obviously). It is your new one-stop shop for all things NHS and will eventually replace our Edmodo page as the official announcements page. While we are transitioning, we will still be posting to Edmodo.
- T-shirt collections began today and will continue all the way up until next Tuesday November 24th, so get that money in because we would love to see as many people sporting our sweet shirts as possible.¶
-The NHS Officer Team